Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jack O Lantern

We are busily tallying the votes for the scariest picture. We will keep you posted! I am using Excel. Still time to vote.

Meanwhile, here is the extent of our Halloween decorations. We really wanted to scare the foot traffic on our street on Sunday night. But the pouring rain kept people away. Those who did look our way got to enjoy this:

Here's the pumpkin that Grade 1 designed. Alek won the right to bring it home. One side, scary.

On the other side is "he no he no mo he ji", which is a face made out of hiragana! Love this.

And then our friend from home with light-up eyes!
Boo! I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween back home.

1 comment:

  1. Did you have trick or treaters? If you did,
    I'll bet your had more than me. I've never seen such a poorly "attended" halloween as this one.

    Isn't there a "ghost day" in Japan? Is it in anyway like Halloween?

    ReplyDelete