Monday, February 21, 2011

Moved to tears....

Do you see this pile of clothes? It makes me cry.

But not how you think. It's tears of joy. If you look carefully, you'll notice that all of these clothes have been turned right side out before being dumped on the floor.

It was my new years' resolution: To get the boys to turn their clothes right side before they go into the laundry. Every night, the chant has been, "Brush your teeth. Flip your clothes. Put them in the laundry box."

What's special is that tonight, Hugo even announced, "Mom. I don't have to flip my clothes tonight because you know what? If I take them off this way....." [he demonstrates] ."... then they're already flipped!"

See? Tears of joy.

2 comments:

  1. YES!!!!!!! Flip those clothes. There are tears of joy here in this house also.
    MumMum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. We have the SAME issue with Mira! Can you turn Skype on and sing that chant to her as well? :P

    ReplyDelete